TIPS REGARDING LIFE IN BURSA
Here we would like to post all kinds of tips and worth-to-be-shared-experiences FROM BIWA MEMBERS regarding life in Bursa:
- Where to get what and where to go? shopping, restaurants (with kids), places to see…
- English speaking doctors
- recommendations for schools, working and many other topics
We are still working on the page and are always thankful and happy for advices:)
– sport places: gymnastics/ swimming/ soccer/ basketball etc.?
– (indoor-)play places to visit with kids?
ADAPTING TO BURSA / TURKEY :
– what helped you most in the first time (weeks/months) after moving to Bursa?
– veterinarians that speak English?
– best beauty salons?
BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS – indoor locations (for kids) / outdoor locations (for kids)
– your personal favorite/must-see places of Bursa?
– your personal Bursa tour when you have visitors?
– favorite café?
– auto mechanics and where to change tires?
CLEANING LADY – where and how to find one?
– Bursa museums?
– English speaking doctors?
– Kindergarten / schools recommendations?
– best places for furniture? home decor, indoor/outdoor plants?
– where to buy or have curtains made or furniture repolstered?
– your personal advise to learn the Turkish language?
– places for live music?
– tips for dealing with governmental issues?
– kids-friendly restaurants?
– favorite Italian, Pizza, Chinese, ethnic restaurant?
– favorite Turkish restaurant?
– favorite fish restaurant?
– best bakeries, butchers, cheese/dairy store, fresh fish?
– where to buy international items?
– water delivery services?
– ferries to Istanbul?
– your advices for finding and enrolling to work?